News snake-m_2783796a
Shocking: Singer DIES on stage after being bitten by a cobra

[fvplayer src=””]

Singer DIES on stage after being bitten by a cobra

[fvplayer src=””]

Tragic singer bitten by cobra on stage keeps singing for 45 MINUTES before collapsing and dying

WARNING: Distressing content. Irma Bule was performing a concert with her usual reptile accompaniment when one bit her, administering lethal toxins
A pop star who kept on singing for an astonishing 45 minutes after she was bitten mid-performance by a cobra has collapsed and died onstage.

Irma Bule was known for wearing snakes during her acts, but the king cobra which she danced with on Sunday had not been defanged.

The tragic 29-year old was performing in a village in Karawang, West Java, in her native Indonesia when the incident happened.

After her first song, she accidentally stood on the cobra, called Rianti.
The reptile then bit her on the leg, injecting venom into her bloodstream,
reports Coconuts . A video appears to have captured the moment.
The accident happened in the middle of the second song when Irma stepped on the snake’ s tail,
audience member Ferlando Octavion Auzura, told local media.

The snake then bit Irma on her thigh,

Although the star kept her show going reportedly turning down an antidote from the snake handler.
after 45 minutes witnesses said she started vomiting.

After a number of seizures, she collapsed.

Irma was then taken to hospital , but passed away soon after.
Bule’s musical genre is known as dangdut and uses props onstage.
She has previously reportedly danced with pythons and boa constrictors as part of her act.

King cobras are is the world’s longest venomous snake, reaching more than 5m long.

Share This:Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on StumbleUpon0Share on Tumblr0Share on VKFlattr the authorShare on LinkedIn0

Related Post

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *